Sunday, February 22, 2009

This One is For You, Squish

Aunt Michelle lives across the pond and can not get enough of her little niece...so here you go Squish, Taylor singing along with Josh Groban and telling some stories. Its a little long, so you may be the only viewer! We love you!

7 comments:

Kelley said...

Now you know Squish isn't the only fan. We're addicted over here! my name is... and I'm a Taylor Jane sugar addict!

Kayley said...

I haven't looked at your blog in awhile- and Miss Taylor Jane has become even cuter! I didn't think that was even possible! :)

Mason said...

Ha! I love it! I haven't heard her make that much noise! We need to hang out soon.
-Mason.

Anonymous said...

she has so much to say!!! i can't believe it. i actually thought the video would be longer - so i had to watch it twice! thanks for my extra taylor sugar. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

i watched it twice too! can't wait to see you in one month!

Anonymous said...

okay i've watched this several times now and i'm pretty sure she's saying "i need a trip to london!"

Mason said...

No Michelle, I'm pretty sure that was me who said that.