Valentines Day is the one time I love making sugar cookies and decorate them with detail. Inspired by my cousin, Chelle's artistic work, I've tried to do the same. In my single days I'd often had a few girlfriends over to decorate and this year I decided to make it a tradition and put my heart cookie cutter collection to use! We made sugar and gingerbread cookies and decorated with royal icing and buttercream frosting (because it tastes so good!)Friday, February 6, 2009
Valentine Cookies
Valentines Day is the one time I love making sugar cookies and decorate them with detail. Inspired by my cousin, Chelle's artistic work, I've tried to do the same. In my single days I'd often had a few girlfriends over to decorate and this year I decided to make it a tradition and put my heart cookie cutter collection to use! We made sugar and gingerbread cookies and decorated with royal icing and buttercream frosting (because it tastes so good!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cynthia's art work!
KelleyAnne

2 comments:
Aww - so glad I could inspire you. But I need to make mine with friends, too!
It was so fun! Thanks Heather♥
Post a Comment