These are my mint brownies that were renamed "Mitt Romneys" a few years ago when our dear friend Mason thought I called them that instead! We love mitt romneys to eat and we are pretty disappointed that Mitt did not win. In fact, our lawn sign is still in our yard - maybe it will come down when the Christmas lights come on. I do think he was running for office to truly serve, not for a career move. And it will be hard to have a more family focused, charitable/financially generous and hard working and moral leader than Mitt. I have several friends that know him and Ann personally and how he has lead himself too, I know he is geniune. I have always liked his fiscal responsibility, but more than the fiscal cliff that we are heading for, I'm really worried about the lower the bar on moral behavior and choices that our society is making. Its really disheartening. More hope and prayer and action on my part to make a positive difference.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment