Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cinderella Celebrates Taylor's 3rd Birthday!

Happy Birthday Taylor!


Cinderella came for a visit for Taylor's birthday ! It was so fun to have a Cinderella theme since she is one of Taylor's favorites and we have a dress that still fits! And it just so happens that Riley also has a Cinderella dress and was available to be our special guest.
At first Taylor was a bit shy at her party, but that didnt hold back our other princesses from having a great time!
Miss Becca
Miss Jane
Miss Abbie
Ashley, Riley and Mackey




Ashley is an amazing hair and make-up artist!

I see a future for Riley at the Disney Princess Luncheon!
John & I had fun making the cake - it was two cake mixes - one baked in two 9-in round pans and one (french vanilla - it was yummy!) was backed in the Pampered Chef pancake batter glass bowl at 250 degrees for an hour and fifteen minutes. I made them a week earlier and froze them because my time is so limited, but it made it great to work with when John cut the round cakes to fit the base of the dome and cut the hole in the middle of all of the cakes to fit our Barbie Cinderella. We used a can of white frosting to keep the layers together and do a crumb coating when John built the cake on Friday night and then Saturday I decorated the cake with this wonderful, easy  frosting. Very fun!


I piped on sleeves to make the Cinderella doll more modest (she is wrapped in saran wrap inside the cake!)

Make a wish!

So cute!

What darling princesses - each came as a different one so perfectly!


These girls play so well together. Their moms are holding a little preschool and they invited Taylor to their class even though I can't take a turn rotating. They are so good to us!

Thanks, Cinderella, for making Taylor's birthday so special!



Tatum woke up at the end just in time to pose with our Cinderella!

Abbie's mom made this darling hat too!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Heather that cake is awesome - great job!