Friday, July 31, 2009

Girls Day Out

Since I am now part-time, Friday is my completely free day that is mostly catch up around the house and lots of playing with little one, but once in a while a fun girls trip is planned. This time KelleyAnne, Hope, Taylor & I headed downtown to check out a fabulous selection of decorative fabrics at High Fashion Home for Hope's bedroom makeover. How fun is this sectional?!
Taylor was a fabulous shopping partner (no worries, her other shoe is in the stroller!). After a visit across the street at High Fashion Fabric to get some darling ribbons for Taylor's hair accessories and some beautiful Heather Bailey fabrics, we had a yummy lunch at Kraftsmen Bakery on Montrose (thanks, KA) and then I had to take them to my favorite packaging store, Palmer Packaging. They just moved to a new location and have a great selection of vellum bags, boxes, ribbons and all the fun packaging essentials.

Saving the best for last, we stopped at Crave on the way home for some fabulous cupcakes. It was such a fun treat and the perfect way to end our adventure.
Thanks, Girls!

No comments: