We had a fun family trip to Chicago last week. I was there for the National Plastics Exhibition (NPE) - the largest NA Plastics show that is every 3 years and a big event for Dow. Knowing I'd be gone for at least 4 days, John, the boys & Taylor came up to play towards the end of my trip. We stayed through the weekend and loved our time together in Chicagoland. I have always loved this city and it did not let us down!
It is amazing what the city has developed throughout Millenium Park. It has so many fabulous features to explore and enjoy! Here are the boys at the "bean".
Looking up under the bean.
A little family picture
Taylor exploring her reflection
The Sky Bridge between the Institute of Art & Millenium
The spitting fountains are so fun -tons of children are playing in the splash park

Taylor joins in on the fun
The bus stop was advertising the pirate exhibit at the Field Museum
Inside the original Marshall Fields
It worked out perfectly that my dad & sister Michelle flew to Chicago for the day to visit my sister Marilyn & brother-in-law, Joe, and to see my new neice, Amelia Jane. It was so fun that they all came into the city and played for a few hours. We had yummy deep dish pizza and went to the new wing of the Chicago Institute of Art.
Granddad & Taylor
Taylor meeting her new cousin, Amelia
Taylor getting some assistance on her High 5
Yum!
Uncle Joe
Checking out her new cousin
Michelle, Marilyn & I at the new modern wing
Uncle Joe
Checking out her new cousin
Michelle, Marilyn & I at the new modern wing
1 comment:
It was great to see Team Turner in Chicagoland. Come see us again soon!
Post a Comment