She is 7 months and growing! Its been a great month - her first tooth, lots of rolling, sleeping great, and loves to jump in her new jumper (thanks, Tanner, for sharing it with us!). She continues to be so happy and cheerful - how we love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
she's SO ADORABLE!!!! love the dress with purses on it.
I just found your blog through KelleyAnne's so fun to see pics from your trip (ahh, beautiful!) and as always, Taylor is the cutest little munchkin!!
Heather, I just found your blog through Stacy and mikes blog. Oh my goodness Taylor is absolutely adorable. I'm happy to see that you are doing well and a little late but, congrats on the little peanut. :)
I can't believe she's 7 months old! She's adorable. We need to talk. Sorry I haven't called back...we just moved 6 days ago and I am in the middle of boxes and stuff stacked everywhere. Will talk to you soon...
I could watch that little video all day long. She's just so cute!
Post a Comment