A few items to catch up with February ending and March beginning...Taylor had quite the social calendar!
Another Chinese New Year Party at the Kong's - Angie, Stephanie, Megan, April, Jamie, Taylor & I
A Valentine for Taylor's little crush on Mackey Branning
Cute Bum on the outfit she is wearing for Mackey!
Bill Michie's retirement dinner - Bill was a scientist at Dow (and prior at Union Carbide) and developed many of the products that I market. He was my "gut check" and was a key member of my market leadership team. Dow is going through some tough times and lost some great people, some by choice, some not. Bill had invested wisely and got a great package enabling him to retire early and jumped at the chance. I am so excited for his new adventures for him and Cindy, but I will admit I cried when I learned I would loose him. He is a man of integrity and wisdom and will be a great loss to our business.
Nice golf balls, a cap with our brand's logo and a crystal ice bucket for the "bucket list" from the team (we have a tradition on our team where each put one thing on the list of something they want to accomplish that year). Our team each wrote a wish or an item for Bill to do now that he is retired!
Some of my colleagues, Dane Chang, Jason Brodil, Sarah Patterson, Cindy & Bill Michie & I
No comments:
Post a Comment