Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Little Jabber

Taylor is now 8 weeks and she continues to gain her weight and is now 10 lbs 11 oz. When else do you applaud putting on the weight except when you are this tiny! She gain 19 ounces in 2 weeks when we went back in for her follow up appointment on her acid reflux. She is doing great! Here are a few clips of her little jabber/cooing. Its only the beginning of her expressing herself, I'm sure, but its so cute to hear at her small age.


4 comments:

stephanie said...

Hi, Heather! Got your card/announcement today--what a sweet, darling baby Taylor is. So happy for you! Hope all is well!

Mrs. Ordinary said...

She is so sweet! And that hair is the best.

Kelley said...

What a cutie patootie. I think she's gifted. Seriously, she was saying "hello", I heard her!

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

i love her little faux hawk!