could have all the ice cream they wanted? Well Jordan had his out this week and sure he can have all the ice cream he wants (we have 6 kinds of ice cream in the freezer) if he felt up to it! The surgery went great and he has been a great patient, but its a slow recovery - something they never shared on the Brady Bunch!You may have noticed in other pictures that Jordan has a knack for making some kind of face when the camera clicks, but when we came into the recovery room to see him right after his surgery -
his grimace was no pose. I caught one picture of him in the 4 hours he was in the hospital, but I'll spare him from posting it. Instead we'll post pictures of Mason wearing Jordan's hair net - his souvenir from the surgery.
his grimace was no pose. I caught one picture of him in the 4 hours he was in the hospital, but I'll spare him from posting it. Instead we'll post pictures of Mason wearing Jordan's hair net - his souvenir from the surgery.
1 comment:
Oh boy!
Post a Comment